In the guide below we will show you 3 products that for you might be the best cleansers for oily skin.
As we all know oily skin is more likely to suffer from pimples, acne and blackheads. Unfortunately oily sin can be more high maintenance than other skintypes. Oily skin is characterized by enlarged pores and overactive sebaceous glands. It’s the sebacous glands inside hair follicles (or otherwise known as pores) that produce so-called “sebum”. The oil that naturally keeps the skin flexible.
However not all is lost if you are dealt the hand of oily skin by mother nature. You can still handle it as long as you take proper care of your skin.
One of the most important things in oily skin care routine is cleansing.
How to choose the best cleansers for oily skin?
The market is flooded nowadays with a plethora of different kinds of cleansers that all claim to be THE best cleansers for oily skin. However not all of them do as it says on the label. I’m going to show you 3 products I know have worked wonders on many of my clients.
1) Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion for Normal to Oily Skin
One of the best cleansers for oily skin out there is this Cetaphil product. It is tried and tested by many and has been found to be very effective in treating oily skin.
– It is gentle on the skin
– Effectively washes off all dirt from your face
– It is non-comedogenic meaning it does not stimulate the production of pimples or blackheads.
– Great for people with a sensitive, oily or acne-prone skin.
– Doesn’t dry out the skin
– Doesn’t break the skin
– Is not as effective as a makeup remover. Some spots remain.
– Has parabens.
– Has a subtle medicated fragrance.
2) Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Face Wash
This Neutrogena Oil-free Acne Wash might be a bit more expensive than the Cetaphil cleanser, however this is not a product that should remain missing in your morning cabinet.
– It contains salicylic acid as an ingredient which is a boon for oily skin.
– Helps in controlling oil and fights against acne.
– Cleanses the skin effectively. Every spec of dirt leaves!
– Doesn’t dry out the skin.
3) Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash
Lastly but definitely not the least, this Himalaya Neem Face Wash is the cheapest of the bunch, AND due to its natural products it is the best cleansers for oily skin using nothing but natural products.
– Removes all dirt and impurities.
– Makes the skin squeaky clean.
– It is herbal.
– The smell is subtle and relaxing.
– Removes every speck of non waterproof makeup.
– Contains neem and turmeric as ingredients which are great for oily, acne prone skin.
– Doesn’t dry out the skin.
– Doesn’t leave any residue behind.
– It’s cheap!
– Doesn’t lather much.
I hope now you know more to select your best cleansers for oily skin.